Sunday, January 22, 2012

MoonChild

100_9817
You are a moonchild and pretty soon child

i've got that feeling that i'm gonna make you smile forever if i can.

just give me a sign and i show you my plan.
 

you are a blue child, forever true child, you know that i try to ,

paint the sky blue forever if i can

just show me you're smile and i show you my plan. 

O won't you tell me why you look so sad time slips

by like grains of sand just put you're future in my hands.

Tell me why,tell me why you look so sad, time slips by like grains of sand,

just put you're future in my hands

You are a mooonchild and pretty soon child

i've got that feeling that i'm gonna make you smile forever if i can

just give me a sign and i show you my plan,

just show me you're smile and i show you my plan,

just give me some time and i'll show you my plan.

 

words and lyrics by Rory Gallagher "Moonchild"

Scan0003

I am a moon child... always have been ... listening to the wind....unfolding to the wonders ....that it brings #5lines  #trust 

No comments:

Post a Comment