Saturday, June 16, 2012

Rory Gallagher, the man, the music, the legend my muse forever ♫♥

from beginning to the end ~ it was the music ~ that flowed ~ through his heart ~ and soul #5lines 

Rory_young
Rory_gallagher_1993_joy
♫ G ♫ is where we start ♥ Em is the bridge ♫ that funky F makes me laugh ♫ sliding back to C ♥ ♫ music is the key to this set #5lines #musicalmuse #RoryGallagher

with an open mind ~ I cross ~ through the veil ~ of time and space ~ to find you #5lines #RoryGallagher

Rory_tough
holding your smile ~ upon my heart ~ like listening to a seashell ~ I feel ~ the wonder that was you #5lines

Rory_smiles
holding the note ~ waiting for me ~ his smile ~ fills me ~ with memories of home #5lines

Gallagherrorybio
across his face ~ the joy is written ~ the music man ~ and his music ~ reaching beyond #5lines

Rory_manchester_apollo_1982
his joy ~ held ~ in time ~ it's frequency ~ holds mine #5lines

Rory_lost_in_song
lost in song ~ his passion flies ~ across the strings ~ across time ~ his frequency still rings inside my soul #5lines #musicalmuse #RoryGallagher

Rory_my_luck_charm
wild winds dance upon this time...the window open ... the song playing.....the wonder flows in... drawn by the joyous singing  #5lines 

Rory_and_me
✽♥∗ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ ☼♥∗✽ his body may be gone ♫ but his spirit ♥ lives forever ♫♥ inside my heart ♫♥ in a harmonic vibrational tone #5lines

a note ~ that rang out ~ from you ~ got tangled in my soul ~ loving the way it's singing itself out #5lines

waves flew ~ in musical tones ~ from him ~ into the air ~ they are flowing still #5lines #RoryGallagher

a wild ride ~ this musical frequency ~ with you ~ where it ends up ~ only time will tell #5poem

held within ~ a vision ~ a passion ~ I see ~ his vibration #5lines

Rory_sings
surrendering to the wave ~ that has come to play ~ upon the stage ~ of my life ~ today #5lines ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment