Sunday, August 2, 2009

Energy

We all radiate our energy to the Universe some of us are more aware of this energy and how is affects the life around us. Even as a child I was aware of the energy coming off of me..but at the time I just thought it was heat. My sisters were all draw to cuddling next to me, stealing my heat I always said, but now I see it in such a different light. People in general have always been drawn to me, as a child, as an adolescent, and even today complete strangers go out of their way to talk to me in grocery stores, even take stuff out of my cart and want to discuss what I'm buying. My clients at the clinic tell me more deeply personal things than any other staff member, because they feel they can. So sharing energy comes easy to me, which is why I'm really great at what I do. I get to give and get such huge chunks of energy from people and their pets. In my line of work people radiate their trust and thanks at me daily, and I in turn radiate that joy of their trust back at them It is a wonderful loop that has been going for 28 years. Our energies touch each other all the time, you affect me, I affect you, and when we come together something fabulous happens when we stay focused on our abilities and not see our differences. Constantly at the clinic if I think of someone, person or animal, within a short period of time they will call or drop by. These radiated waves of energy are felt by me everywhere and I send my energy out on these waves....so catch a wave...send me a wave...and I'll see you out there

No comments:

Post a Comment