Monday, January 24, 2011

The Love Project

You will see a new badge.... it leads to a wonderful place
every time I go there.... I feel like this

.*♥∗ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ

it is full of heart
and wonder
and friendship

a place to be inspired.... and I am weekly as I follow all the links Judy shares
a place to catch a laugh, a smile...a heartfelt hug from across the world


http://zebrasounds.net/2011/01/09/what-i-mean-when-i-talk-about-love/

this is the love project

Life with love
leading with our heart
remembering
it is up to us
to be the change

.*♥∗ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ

how you feel and act in this world is all up to you

and a smile...you know how good a smile can make you feel...the bigger it is the deeper you feel it
so...
see the love around you
spread some of it
laugh and smile
and pass it on

.*♥∗ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thank you, sweet June! I couldn't sleep and decided to visit the blogs of people who touch me... and here you are. <3

    ReplyDelete