Saturday, January 1, 2011

#smallstones The Path We Walk Upon

THE PATHS WE WALK IN LIFE
ARE MADE OF MANY THINGS
THEY MEANDER, TWIST AND TURN
AND ARE SOMETIMES HARD TO SEE
 
My friend Joseph Pagen said

  " Let the universe see itself through your eyes. Walk in silence, walk in love "
 
his words turned on a river in my mind
 
 
We are manifestations of the universe, here to experience life in a bazillion different ways, from blade of grass to eagle and clouds flying across the sky to human

and in this manifestation of life we have control over what we see, and what we create

and when our journey on this plane is over I believe  we return to the wonder of the universe and add to it the love and wonders that we given to us we created
 
every day the universe changes....it is never the same....each new thought..each new wonder...changes us all.. sometimes slowly... sometimes fast
 
more us us are waking to our power....to the strength we each have..and more importantly the strength we have when we pull together as a species and not just a race!!

technology is bringing the faceless crowds together... is so many subtle ways... we are connecting  the world through social media...and it is just getting bigger and bigger and making the world smaller and smaller
and soon 
 "HANDS ACROSS THE WATER" will be easy

so let go of fear....reach out and hold the hand of a stranger...and you will have a new friend...each of us connected will unify the world...one day
 I hope more than ever to see it before it is my time to go
 
adding my wonder to the river flowing past

1 comment:

  1. I see the world growing bigger through technology. I feel the world getting smaller through the friendships forged no matter the distance. I am grateful for having you in my life, my lovely June. #SHF&E&E ♥

    ReplyDelete